lack of protection!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lack of protection!!

Post by GuNsLiNgEr on Fri May 30, 2014 4:19 am

yea im new to this server but aware of everything happening actually 3-4 days i have been continuously online and i am disappointed by the fact there is less protection no admin is ever online !!! i have never seen an admin online in these 3-4 days have have seen many players hacking and calling me hacker... lol because they cant kill me and usually i lag for protecting themselves they call me hacker lol Razz and all the kick and banning work is carried out by junkbuster its good me being a server owner understands what it means when admins are online also im amazed there are some players like Anton_Grandi who for score are killing players of their same team inside checkpoints .. like im standing in a checkpoint taking that area he will come again and again with vehicles and remove me from checkpoint and he will stand there and take the score altough i have managed to have 600 score .. Smile and the last thing is that there are very less area's to be taken and no. of teams and players are respectively large . .. what are your views on it
GuNsLiNgEr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: lack of protection!!

Post by YeAhx on Fri May 30, 2014 10:56 am

:Facepalm:
My Internet connection wasn't working well and Its been only 1 day since I wasn't online and You people started yelling. My ISP told me that they had problem from there side and fix it in very short time but I know they were lying. Mad 

But yeah I agree with you, this server has very less protection than any other server. (Retarded)Junkbuster Kicks anyone who lags and I don't know where are the other admins, probably busy with their own life. (That's what I think)

And for the players like Anton_Grandi, Just capture a video (or at least some screenshots in row is not possible)Proving something he should not do and Admin team will take care of him (very well  Twisted Evil )

Happy to see a new player who knows English understandable, Good luck xD

Regards,
Dev
YeAhx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GuNsLiNgEr on Fri May 30, 2014 4:29 pm

YeAhx wrote::Facepalm:
My Internet connection wasn't working well and Its been only 1 day since I wasn't online and You people started yelling. My ISP told me that they had problem from there side and fix it in very short time but I know they were lying. Mad 

But yeah I agree with you, this server has very less protection than any other server. (Retarded)Junkbuster Kicks anyone who lags and I don't know where are the other admins, probably busy with their own life. (That's what I think)

And for the players like Anton_Grandi, Just capture a video (or at least some screenshots in row is not possible)Proving something he should not do and Admin team will take care of him (very well  Twisted Evil )

Happy to see a new player who knows English understandable, Good luck xD

Regards,
Dev
okay i will try to make a video of him and what about increasing area to be taken under diff team approx. 15% total area of gta san andreas map can be taken under you must think about increasing capture area . and players are fed up calling admin and saying hacker also there is no one to help players even this happened to me i was saying again and again how to enter death-match area but no one was replying and answering me just ignoring but thank god i myself found a way to enter that area by purchasing armor and same is happening with other players they kept on asking questions no one replying but usually when i know the solution i answer to their queery and i have myself seen a number of hackers in the server but thx junk buster some times it is very helpful many health hackers and all ..... btw overall the server is excellent many players love to play on it .. i am waiting for 3000 score for becoming an admin
GuNsLiNgEr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GuNsLiNgEr on Fri May 30, 2014 5:00 pm

wtf is happening
GuNsLiNgEr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YeAhx on Fri May 30, 2014 9:17 pm

gunslinger wrote:wtf is happening
Its very shameful, these fcukers are ruining indian's reputation. I will deal with akash_bittu, I'm already done with his bullshet-ness and for Ashoka_The_Great, a last chance.

Because of some fahking Indians people think every Indian is retard.
YeAhx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GuNsLiNgEr on Fri May 30, 2014 9:20 pm

hey you are also indian
GuNsLiNgEr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YeAhx on Sat May 31, 2014 10:22 pm

gunslinger wrote:hey you are also indian