[LK]Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dracola ..

4 posters

Go down

Dracola .. Empty Dracola ..

Post by HeisenburG Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:18 pm

Hello guys i will share 2 pictures about Dracola.. He is a candidate for being admin.For first picture; He said this bad words for a player.I think thats not a good think because he thinks to be admin and talks with player like that. and i asked to Dracola , is he a hacker ? he said no..
Second picture; i killed him by helicopter in soviet base, and he used again same words.. and he is sayin i didnt say u.. omg..

I hope that will comment.

Dracola .. Adsaz15

Dracola .. Adsaz16
HeisenburG
HeisenburG

Back to top Go down

Dracola .. Empty Re: Dracola ..

Post by Dracola Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:40 pm

Hello its dracola first when i said fak you mark i was joking with him+ he was killing team mates with tank every time he see me he kill me with his tank while he is my team mate+ fak is a joke i didn't say "fuck"+ when u killed me i said fak becuase  i got killed everyone do it lol i didn't insult u i said fak becuase i got killed nothing anymore  just remember that "fak" and "fahk" is a joke nothing anymore i never insulted a player and i will not insult a player "fak" isn't insult "fuck" is and i don't say "fuck" im just joking with "fak" and "fahk" like everyone Smile.

Regards Dracola.
Dracola
Dracola

Back to top Go down

Post by HeisenburG Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:53 pm

yea yea yea. Server members and admins will comment this. I'm not friendly with u but you said this.
HeisenburG
HeisenburG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracola Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:04 pm

HeisenburG wrote:yea yea yea. Server members and admins will comment this. I'm not friendly with u but you said this.
Dude "fak" and "fahk" are joke  and everyone know this also u are saying wtf all the time wtf isn't a bad word ?? wtf= what the fuck isn't it a bad word ??? i don't want to make any interruption but i don't know why u hate me like this when i joke u report me so if i said dog you will report me -_-

Proof: Dracola .. Sa-mp-32

Regards Dracola.

Last edited by Dracola on Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Dracola
Dracola

Back to top Go down

Post by YeAhx Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:24 am

First to be clear, Every admin rages/swears. HeisenburG, I don't know If you hate dracola or just want to report him but this is so simple shit everyone say daily. (Remember when sometimes players say "fahk you yeahx" and I replies "fahk me" ? XD)

So you both guys just shake hand and become friends, okay ? If someone rages/swear out of limit then take pictures of them and report.

I hope this cleared you both and everyone else.

Peace,
Yehax

YeAhx
YeAhx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracola Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:44 am

YeAhx wrote:First to be clear, Every admin rages/swears. HeisenburG, I don't know If you hate dracola or just want to report him but this is so simple shit everyone say daily. (Remember when sometimes players say "fahk you yeahx" and I replies "fahk me" ? XD)

So you both guys just shake hand and become friends, okay ? If someone rages/swear out of limit then take pictures of them and report.

I hope this cleared you both and everyone else.

Peace,
Yehax

Hey i promise that when i said fak i was joking + "fak" is joke for me and i have no problem to be friends also i tried but i don't know why he hate me Smile
Dracola
Dracola

Back to top Go down

Post by PocoNormal2 Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:56 am

vos said in the server ga.ys all players and allbody thinks thats a joke dont beleive that always

PocoNormal2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down