[LK]Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GuNsLiNgEr's Admin Application [EDITED]

+7
indian 2
vishal
Mehdeep
vos
PrefectedDinacti
YeAhx
GuNsLiNgEr
11 posters

Go down

GuNsLiNgEr's Admin Application [EDITED] Empty GuNsLiNgEr's Admin Application [EDITED]

Post by GuNsLiNgEr Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:33 pm

Hello Everyone ,
My real name is Ashwin Sekhari and i am 14 years old. My name in server is GuNsLiNgEr i use this name because this name was given to me by my crush so i use this nick everywhere im a good gamer love to play games and had played many including halo ce, halo 2, halo 3 sa-mp , god of war , Outlast ,Far Cry 2, Far Cry 3, Assassin's Creed black flag, Call of Duty - Black Ops and many other games . Yes i have a Working Head-Set with a mic it is a new piece used 0 times Razz.As You can see in the pic below i have played [259]hrs [49]mins [3] secs. i registered in the server nearly 2-3 weeks before and played a  lot . As You can see my kills are very less there is a big reason behind it usually i play on my laptop with track-pad so it is difficult to shoot other players with it. I should be admin because i am very active in the server i play nearly 5-6 hrs daily in the server and even more ... i know many hackers. so after becoming admin my first step would be to ban those f**ing hackers . i will provide protection in each and every possible way in the server will always be ready to do anything for keeping the server safe from hackers/crackers/cheaters/spammers.As i have seen whenever i am online usually there r no admins online or just 1-2 admins are online so i can provide protection in those peek hours when no admin is online and  i can contribute a lot of things to the server like-
1)I am a good scripter had made many scipts myself and published them on sa-mp forums and some of them were hit
2)I am a good mapper. So if you need maps anytime contact me .. map would be ready in just 3-4 hrs
3)I am a very active player covering a lot of time playing and helping others ....
4)I will cover many times like morning , after noon and night

can speak Hindi , English, Sanskrit and i am learning to speak German also . My Home Town is Faridabad which lies in NCR region in India...

here is a pic of my stats
GuNsLiNgEr's Admin Application [EDITED] Sa-mp-046_zps327bc568

That's All,
GuNsLiNgEr

Last edited by GuNsLiNgEr on Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
GuNsLiNgEr
GuNsLiNgEr

Back to top Go down

GuNsLiNgEr's Admin Application [EDITED] Empty Re: GuNsLiNgEr's Admin Application [EDITED]

Post by YeAhx Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:15 am

Best thing about you is you're mature even being an Indian, proud of you. +1 From my side for being mature, lets see what other admin think.
YeAhx
YeAhx

Back to top Go down

GuNsLiNgEr's Admin Application [EDITED] Empty Re: GuNsLiNgEr's Admin Application [EDITED]

Post by PrefectedDinacti Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:50 am

LOL You have 3010 score , means you were just killing as many as possible to be able to make an admin app xD
PrefectedDinacti
PrefectedDinacti

https://www.facebook.com/prefected.dinacti

Back to top Go down

Post by GuNsLiNgEr Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:51 am

PrefectedDinacti wrote:LOL You have 3010 score , means you were just killing as many as possible to be able to make an admin app xD

Exactly i was doing this only . there is a big reason behind it when i first joined the server there were no admin(s) online 1 day gone 2 day gone 3 day gone  no admin was ever online(although they are online nowadays) .and there were many players asking for help who were new players . so i made it my goal/ my Aim to become a admin on this server to help others and keeping the server safe by  kicking/banning cheaters and hackers...

And also in the rules it is written that you need 3000 or more score. so im not breaking any rules Razz
GuNsLiNgEr
GuNsLiNgEr

Back to top Go down

Post by GuNsLiNgEr Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:23 pm

YeAhx wrote:Best thing about you is you're mature even being an Indian, proud of you. +1 From my side for being mature, lets see what other admin think.

btw,
Thanks Yeahx buddy Smile
GuNsLiNgEr
GuNsLiNgEr

Back to top Go down

Post by vos Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:58 am

You not bad player u good and respect other players but i think u need more time

vos

Back to top Go down

Post by Mehdeep Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:25 pm

You are a good and friendly player so +1
Mehdeep
Mehdeep

Back to top Go down

Post by GuNsLiNgEr Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:42 pm

Mehdeep wrote:You are a good and friendly player so +1
thanks buddy Smile
GuNsLiNgEr
GuNsLiNgEr

Back to top Go down

Post by GuNsLiNgEr Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:33 am

vos wrote:You not bad player u good and respect other players but i think u need more time

hmmm..... btw thanks vos and (not to be rude )why do i need more time? . i am ready ,i know all cmds of server ,everyone knows me i have a good rep among my friends and will kick / ban hackers and also my time played is much more than other application posters all......
GuNsLiNgEr
GuNsLiNgEr

Back to top Go down

Post by vishal Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:44 am

Hey GuNsLiNgEr buddy,
you are awesome . i have seen you many times in game and you have helped me a lot thanks for it.
Accourding to me you are the best person to become a admin and you will become a good admin from ma sida a big +1

vishal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuNsLiNgEr Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:49 pm

vishal wrote:Hey GuNsLiNgEr buddy,
you are awesome . i have seen you many times in game and you have helped me a lot thanks for it.
Accourding to me you are the best person to become a admin and you will become a good admin from ma sida a big +1

Thanks Vishal For supporting me . i will help others as i helped you so i will try my best in keeping the server safe from hacker/cheatrs and frauds
GuNsLiNgEr
GuNsLiNgEr

Back to top Go down

Post by indian 2 Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:03 pm

nice app +1
indian 2
indian 2

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOXf7mMVllOCp9yOMmiDXug

Back to top Go down

Post by GuNsLiNgEr Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:04 pm

indian 2 wrote:nice app +1

Thanks Indian Smile
GuNsLiNgEr
GuNsLiNgEr

Back to top Go down

Post by rockerman Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:29 pm

hey guns.you are so helpful . you have helped me in some extreme situations .u help players but u are not able to earn score idk why but u are not able to gain much score . btw ur application is nice good english i like it have a big +1

btw r u also an  indian . if yes where in india

Last edited by rockerman on Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

rockerman

Back to top Go down

Post by GuNsLiNgEr Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:41 pm

rockerman wrote:hey guns buddy .you are just awesome speechless you are so helpful . u help players but u are not able to earn score idk why but u are not able to gain much score . btw ur application is nice good english i like it have a big +1

thx rockerman for supporting me i know my score is less at least im not breaking any rules as i said earlier there is a big reason behind this  pale i play with a trackpad so it is difficult to aim other players so majority of players come and kill me so it is a big failure for me btw i have purchased a mouse now im playing with my mouse so i am earning score at a fast rate nowdays . and btw if u have my application on the last line it is clearly written that i live in faridabad , india btw r u also and indian if yes from where
GuNsLiNgEr
GuNsLiNgEr

Back to top Go down

Post by rockerman Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:44 pm

GuNsLiNgEr wrote:
rockerman wrote:hey guns buddy .you are just awesome speechless you are so helpful . u help players but u are not able to earn score idk why but u are not able to gain much score . btw ur application is nice good english i like it have a big +1

thx rockerman for supporting me i know my score is less at least im not breaking any rules as i said earlier there is a big reason behind this  pale i play with a trackpad so it is difficult to aim other players so majority of players come and kill me so it is a big failure for me btw i have purchased a mouse now im playing with my mouse so i am earning score at a fast rate nowdays . and btw if u have read my application on the last line it is clearly written that i live in faridabad , india btw r u also and indian if yes from where

oh i see ... yes im also indian and i live in punjab and im 19 years old i hope you will become an admin

rockerman

Back to top Go down

Post by GuNsLiNgEr Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:27 pm

sry i was nt online this and the previous week as i was busy. it will not happen again
GuNsLiNgEr
GuNsLiNgEr

Back to top Go down

Post by hayha Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:51 pm

admins are not made to ban hackers only they are here to help players first
and about this :
Code:
1)I am a good scripter had made many scipts myself and published them on sa-mp forums and some of them were hit
2)I am a good mapper. So if you need maps anytime contact me .. map would be ready in just 3-4 hrs
if you want to join LK-scripters and mappers team join the IRC - channel #LK-scripters or #LK-mappers and talk to the leader ( hayha [me] ) or to NoFeAr

hayha

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFeAr Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:27 pm

hayha wrote:admins are not made to ban hackers only they are here to help players first
and about this :
Code:
if you want to join LK-scripters and mappers team join the IRC - channel #LK-scripters or #LK-mappers and talk to the leader ( hayha [me] ) or to NoFeAr

We won't add anyone who we don't know,You should be trusted First Smile or u may would scam us....
NoFeAr
NoFeAr

Back to top Go down

Post by [IR]Mr.Bellic Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:30 am

cool.so cool.nice admin application bro.good luck with that   Very Happy +1
[IR]Mr.Bellic
[IR]Mr.Bellic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down