[LK]Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application .. :D Iwant to be your new admin :

+4
Javier_Yocupicio
Renato.
Dark..
Mike27
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Admin Application  .. :D Iwant to be your new admin : - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Application .. :D Iwant to be your new admin :

Post by Kaneros Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:24 pm

This is not means you were not insulting :p Says "Im not insulting" and continues insulting.There is topic is you.Not me.
Kaneros
Kaneros

Back to top Go down

Admin Application  .. :D Iwant to be your new admin : - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Application .. :D Iwant to be your new admin :

Post by Kaneros Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:25 pm

Multiaccount ? Hmm,were u said _Eren_ ? My friends account,not my account.I was trying to help him account.I only give him 5 scores .p I didnt insulted you on it.If you said im a multiaccount,im not a multiaccount,like you.Now,stop lying.Everyone knows Im not same guy with Jordan.
Kaneros
Kaneros

Back to top Go down

Post by hayha Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:03 pm

Good Application , But written by the wrong person wish you prove me wrong
but at the moment i see you as an immature kid

hayha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike27 Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:21 am

thats true hayha ... maybe i fall into the trick of provocation ... but i hope you understand this : kaneros and jordan$$ do this because jordan have an admin app and wish win wathever it costs ... just think about it
Mike27
Mike27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.B.BuzZ Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:27 am

Kaneros wrote:Multiaccount ? Hmm,were u said _Eren_ ? My friends account,not my account.I was trying to help him account.I only give him 5 scores .p I didnt insulted you on it.If you said im a multiaccount,im not a multiaccount,like you.Now,stop lying.Everyone knows Im not same guy with Jordan.

i have idea jordan and mike if some 1 have proof for another 1 post it and ( kaneros) thats first time see u post thing Very Happy well if i u have proof for to prove ur innocence and mike u have to proof what u think about kaneros and if no 1 have proof shut up Cool
problem solved Very Happy
Mr.B.BuzZ
Mr.B.BuzZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaneros Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:58 am

Stop lying,lier.This is enough.You are best lier and insulter ever.Hayha,insulting is a PROBLEM.Lying is a PROBLEM."Good" application ? I already gave up,I will not be an admin.We will see,i know,Mike will ban me after be a "dictator" lol!
Kaneros
Kaneros

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaneros Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:09 am

Admin Application  .. :D Iwant to be your new admin : - Page 2 10581103_1550714558491441_1382481572_n
Kaneros
Kaneros

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.B.BuzZ Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:31 am

lol calm down Very Happy nice pic Smile and u are right i saw ur admin's app was too good Very Happy

Kaneros wrote:Hi guys.My name is Kaan Kurt.I am from Ankara,Turkey.I am 16 years old.My nickname is Kaneros.I have played 165 hrs 9 mins 12 secs.I think to be Admin because nowadays SAMP is boring for me.  Sleep I think i can be a fair Wanker.I have a lot of time.You can see Turkish players on this server or all servers on the SAMP.I can help Turkish players on server.I know Turkish and English.I dont know Azerbaijani but i can help Azerbaijani players.They can understand Turkish people.  Cool 
I have:
4179 score
1062 kills
762 deaths
(I change my think.Can anybody remove my application ?)
Mr.B.BuzZ
Mr.B.BuzZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike27 Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:36 am

ajajaja .... i have nothing more to say .... dear members of the server judge for yourselfs the comments in this app and make your opinion :3
Mike27
Mike27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.B.BuzZ Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:38 am

Mike27 wrote:ajajaja .... i have nothing more to say .... dear members of the server judge for yourselfs the comments in this app and make your opinion :3
ok topic closed and now admin app start vote for Buzz - kilvet - mike - jordan and good luck mike Smile and jordan too Smile
Mr.B.BuzZ
Mr.B.BuzZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike27 Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:41 am

yeah buzz good luck :3 you are great dude :3
Mike27
Mike27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.B.BuzZ Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:42 am

thx Very Happy
Mr.B.BuzZ
Mr.B.BuzZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark.. Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:25 pm

Isn't a chat room respect that
Dark..
Dark..

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaneros Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:52 am

No fight anymore,good luck.
Kaneros
Kaneros

Back to top Go down

Post by JoRdAn$$ Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:05 am

the prove's has been posted and its show clearly the point and im not "trying badly to be an admin" i can prove how much i want to be an admin to help this server by being loyal to this server and do what ever it takes to make it better , my behave in the server support me well.
JoRdAn$$
JoRdAn$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2